Monday, May 12, 2014

How long is a week?

It's very long when you're waiting for two weeks to be over!

Laura give my hidden toes a little trim, to get rid of flaky skin and perhaps psoriasis. They aren't very itchy, but they did feel better once she was done. Her Mother's Day gift! (besides the flowers, card and Super Mom badge)  She thought my toes looked pretty grotty, so she took a picture to show me.
 (That was Before she did her work on them)

I won't see the doctor and plaster techs until a week tomorrow... seems like forever!
This cast is much looser than the previous one; it started looser and just keeps on giving me more wiggling space. I am wiggling my toes as prescribed. I have put the foot down abruptly on a couple of occasions--usually when tripping-- and it hurts! Otherwise, it does not hurt, but it feels clammy and sometimes scratchy around the "pins".

No comments:

Post a Comment